VISION & MISSION
1. WHAT WE ARE
All India Financial / Investment Institutions and Nationalised Banks promoted a Public
Limited Company in 1989 under the name of “Tourism Finance Corporation of India
to function as a specialised All India Development Financial Institution to
cater to the financial needs of tourism industry.
was incorporated as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act 1956 on 27th January 1989, and became operational with effect from 1st
February 1989, on receipt of Certificate of the Commencement of Business from the Registrar of Companies.
has been notified as a Public Financial Institution under section 4A of the Companies Act 1956, vide Notification No S.O 7(E) dated the 3rd
January 1990 issued by the Department of Company Affairs, Ministry of Industry, Government of India.
2. TFCI’s VISION
3. TFCI’s MISSION
- Help India in exploring the potential of Tourism as an engine for economic growth
including generation of employment opportunities.
- Help India showcase her tourism treasure to the world through creation of Tourism Infrastructure.
- Make India a preferred destination for globe-trotters by expanding the horizon of Tourism.
- To make long term resources available for creation / development of Tourism Infrastructure.
To help tourism industry grows as one of the main industries through innovative
means of financial & advisory assistance and to attain and maintain the leadership
role in financing tourism - related projects.
Catalyze & Channelise investments into various segments of the tourism industry and across various locations in a need based manner.
Take steps to promote the tourism industry within the overall framework of the Govt. of India policy.
4. APPLICATION OF CHARTER
It is not a legal document creating rights and obligations. The Citizen’s Charter does not by itself create new legal rights, but it surely helps in enforcing existing rights. This Charter applies to all products and services provided by TFCI.
5. BUSINESS OF TFCI
6. OUR CLIENTS
- The primary business of TFCI is to provide medium to long term financial assistance to
enterprises, for setting up and / or development of tourism related activities, facilities
and services, which inter-alia include hotels, restaurants, holiday resorts, amusement parks and complexes for entertainment, education and sports, safari parks, rope-
ways cultural centres, convention halls, all forms of transport industry, ropeways, travel and tour operating agencies, tourism emporia, sports facilities etc.
- To meet the growing demand of the industry, TFCI included tourism infrastructure sector and other services in its portfolio by extending financial assistance to sectors, such as services sector and related activities, facilities & services which are further expected to augment the growth of tourism in the Country.
- TFCI provides financial assistance individually and in consortium with other All -India Financial Institutions and Banks. TFCI follows RBI guidelines with regard to Individual
and Group exposure norms in relation to its net owned funds.
- TFCI also provides high quality Research & Consultancy services to facilitate identification, conceptualization, promotion / implementation of specific tourism - related projects & for taking policy level decisions with respect to investment and infrastructural augmentation etc. TFCI also co - ordinates and formulates guidelines and policies related to financing of such projects.
Corporates spanning across varied sectors e.g.
hotel, infrastructure,manufacturing, services and other diversified sectors. Details of TFCI’s Products and Services are available on our website
7. WHAT WE EXPECT FROM CLIENTS
8. CODE OF ETHICS
- To be honest in declaration and submission of information, as and when required.
- To help comply with the stipulated regulatory requirements under Know Your Customer(KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) guidelines.
- To utilize the loans only for the purpose they have been provided for.
- To be sincere in abiding by the terms and conditions of the financial assistance provided.
- To provide valuable feedback on our services to enable us to improve and embark upon new initiatives.
- To honour the repayment commitments on time.
9. INVESTOR GRIEVANCE MECHANISM
- To provide services in professional, efficient and courteous manner.
- Not to discriminate on the basis of religion, caste, sex, descent or any of them.
- To be fair and honest in advertisement and marketing of Financial Products / Services.
- To attempt in good faith to resolve any disputes or differences with customers under Grievance Redressal Mechanism.
- To comply with all the regulatory requirements in good faith.
For any grievance related to the investments in equity share/bonds, investors are advised to approach the registrar and transfer Agent as per details provided quoting their Folio No./ DP & Client ID for physical and demat holding respectively:
MCS Share Transfer Agent Ltd.,
F-65, First Floor,
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase - I
New Delhi –110 020
Phone No.: 011-41406149/51/52
Fax No.: 011-41709881
E-mail : [email protected]
Web Site : www.mcsregistrars.com
Tourism Finance Corporation of India Ltd.
4th Floor, Tower–1, NBCC Plaza,
Pushp Vihar Saket,
Tourism Finance Corporation of India Ltd.
607, Lodha Supremus,
Senapati Bhapat Marg,
Opp. Kamla Mills,
MUMBAI - 400 013